Google Video Editor Makes Creating Videos For Your Internet Marketing Campaigns Easy – and More Professional
Videos help you capture the attention of online prospects. With YouTube you can create and upload videos to the Internet yourself without incurring the cost of a videographer. And now Google’s new YouTube Video Editor – also free – makes it easy to edit those videos to give them a more professional look and feel – no software or major techie knowledge needed.
With Google’s new video editor on YouTube, you can:
• Trim the beginning or ending of your video
• Merge multiple videos into one video
• “Splice” and remove a section of the video to another spot in the clip by dragging the same video into the timeline twice and trimming the beginning of one and ending of another
• Replace the existing soundtrack with one of tens of thousands of songs from YouTube’s Audio Swap library
• Edit and render 1080p – full high definition
• Publish new videos with one click
To reap true Internet Marketing benefits, don’t forget to optimize the video and embed it on your website – a great free way to increase your web presence!